PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE – Wheel Alignment
Your tires will take you farther if they’re properly aligned!
PROPERLY ALIGNED WHEELS PROVIDE COMFORT AND SAFETY
Wheel alignment means adjusting the angle of all four wheels to ensure that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. This ensures that the power-steering and suspension systems run smoothly, which is essential for a pleasant and safe drive.
WHY IS WHEEL ALIGNMENT IMPORTANT?
- To maximize the tires’ useful life.
- To provide safe and comfortable handling of the vehicle, without the steering wheel pulling to one side.
WHEN SHOULD WHEEL ALIGNMENT BE CHECKED?
- Every time that new tires or suspension system parts are installed.
- When an unusual wear pattern appears on the tires.
- After a major collision on the road or curb impact.
WHAT CAUSES INCORRECT WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
- Sagging springs or worn suspension (ball joints, bushings, etc.), most often on older vehicles.
- Pothole or curb impact.
- Change in vehicle’s ride height (lowered or raised).
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF AN INCORRECT WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
- Faster tire wear.
- Difficult and potentially unsafe vehicle handling.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHEEL BALANCING AND ALIGNMENT?
The two services have nothing in common except for the fact that they both affect your vehicle’s ride and handling.
- A wheel that is out of balance will cause a vibration at highway speeds that can be felt in the steering wheel and/or the driver’s seat.
- Wheels that are out of alignment can cause excessive tire wear and steering or tracking problems.
Wheel alignment prices vary between garages, and some are more expensive than others.
When you use our preventive maintenance services, you can trust that your vehicle’s wheel alignment will be performed by highly qualified technicians who use cutting-edge technology and equipment and top-quality products. All this, at competitive prices