PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE – Coolant Replacement
Extend your car engine’s life with our maintenance services
COOLING FLUID OR COOLANT: CRUCIAL FOR THE ENGINE
Over time, the cooling system’s coolant breaks down and loses its ability to protect the engine from heat, corrosion and scale. Replacing the coolant is essential to ensure long engine life.
OUR COOLANT REPLACEMENT PROCESS
We perform these four steps to restore and refill the cooling system:
- We power-clean the entire cooling system, including the radiator, engine ports and lines and cooler tubing.
- We remove rust, scale, sludge and used coolant.
- Then we refill the system with new premium coolant and special corrosion inhibitors to condition and provide ongoing protection.
- Lastly, we check the cooling system for leaks and proper fluid level.
RESULTS OF THIS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- Cooler running engine.
- Cleared coolant lines, which extend engine life.
- Extended water pump, radiator and hose life.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD THIS MAINTENANCE SERVICE BE CARRIED OUT?
We recommend that you have the coolant (anti-freeze fluid) replaced every 2 years or 50,000 km. To check the coolant’s freezing point, you can use an anti-freeze tester available in most auto parts stores.
VALVOLINE PROTECTION PLAN
This maintenance service uses Valvoline products, equipment and processes that have been specifically designed so that your vehicle can reach its maximum performance level. When this service is part of a complete maintenance program and carried out under the terms and conditions of the Valvoline Protection Plan, your vehicle is covered by the plan, without time or mileage limits!
Coolant replacement prices vary between garages, and some are more expensive than others.
When you use our preventive maintenance services, you can trust that the replacement of your vehicle’s cooling fluid will be performed by highly qualified technicians who use cutting-edge technology and equipment and top-quality products. All this, at competitive prices!