PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE – Transmission Fluid Replacement
Change the transmission fluid regularly to avoid part wear and tear
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT THAT THE TRANSMISSION FLUID BE IN GOOD CONDITION
The stress of heat applied to more than 600 moving parts in your vehicle’s transmission leads to the deterioration of the transmission fluid. A deteriorated fluid, in turn, causes parts to wear and break. Sludge must be removed, contaminated fluid from the transmission and torque converter must be drained and the system must be refilled with ATF transmission fluid and special fluid conditioners.
OUR TRANSMISSION FLUID (OIL) REPLACEMENT PROCESS
- We dissolve and remove varnish and grease in the hydraulic controls, torque converter, oil sump, transmission lines and transmission cooler with a professional-grade cleaner.
- We refill the ATF transmission fluid using specialized tools that drain the used fluid and completely replace it with the new fluid.
- We add seal conditioners, oxidation inhibitors and gear promoters to the new ATF transmission fluid.
RESULTS OF THIS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- Easier and smoother gear shifting
- Reduced noise or chatter caused by slow transmission
- Extended part life
HOW OFTEN SHOULD THIS MAINTENANCE SERVICE BE CARRIED OUT?
We recommend that the transmission fluid (oil) be changed every 2 years or every 50,000 km for a long and trouble-free transmission life.
VALVOLINE PROTECTION PLAN
This maintenance service uses Valvoline products, equipment and processes that have been specifically designed so that your vehicle can reach its maximum performance level. When this service is part of a complete maintenance program and carried out under the terms and conditions of the Valvoline Protection Plan, your vehicle is covered by the plan, without time or mileage limits!
Transmission fluid replacement prices vary between garages, and some are more expensive than others.
When you use our preventive maintenance services, you can trust that the replacement of your vehicle’s transmission fluid will be performed by highly qualified technicians who use cutting-edge technology and equipment and top-quality products. All this, at competitive prices!