PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE – Power Steering Fluid Replacement
Protect your power steering system by following maintenance recommendations
POWER STEERING FLUID CONTRIBUTES TO YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY
The smooth running of the hydraulic circuit that helps steer your vehicle relies on a clean and top-quality fluid. The power steering fluid deteriorates with time and mileage, and this causes soft metal to wear prematurely and rubber joints to harden. This translates into a grinding noise when you turn the wheel and leads to premature part malfunction.
OUR POWER STEERING FLUID (OIL) REPLACEMENT PROCESS
- We use a safe and effective cleaner that dissolves varnish and deposits that accumulate in the power steering system and keeps them in suspension.
- We remove the used fluid and all contaminants from the system.
- Then we add a new, high-performance fluid that protects against noise, wear and leaks.
RESULTS OF THIS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- High-pitch grinding caused by sticky valves reduced.
- Steering wheel shaking feeling eliminated.
- Power steering fluid leak prevention increased.
- Part wear reduced.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD THIS MAINTENANCE SERVICE BE CARRIED OUT?
We recommend that you have the power steering fluid (oil) replaced every 2 years or 50,000 km.
VALVOLINE PROTECTION PLAN
This maintenance service uses Valvoline products, equipment and processes that have been specifically designed so that your vehicle can reach its maximum performance level. When this service is part of a complete maintenance program and carried out under the terms and conditions of the Valvoline Protection Plan, your vehicle is covered by the plan, without time or mileage limits!
Power steering fluid replacement prices vary between garages, and some are more expensive than others.
When you use our preventive maintenance services, you can trust that the replacement of your vehicle’s power steering fluid will be performed by highly qualified technicians who use cutting-edge technology and equipment and top-quality products. All this, at competitive prices!