PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE – Drive Line Fluid Replacement
Increase the efficiency of your car’s drive line with our preventive maintenance services
THE IMPORTANCE OF DRIVE LINE FLUID
Worn gear oil causes rapid deterioration of parts, which is the main cause of gear failure. This maintenance service restores the maximum performance of the gearbox and ensures a long life of the parts.
OUR DRIVE LINE FLUID (OIL) REPLACEMENT PROCESS
- Removal of used and contaminated lubricant, deposits and varnish accumulated in front and rear differentials, transverse axes, manual transmissions and transfer boxes.
- System filling with premium-quality, 100%-synthetic Valvoline gear oil and metal conditioners.
- Vehicle test drive.
RESULTS OF THIS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- Thermal stability and quieter performance.
- Optimum gearbox performance.
- Improved joint performance.
- Protection against wear, electrical stitching and corrosion.
- Extended part life.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD THIS MAINTENANCE SERVICE BE CARRIED OUT?
We recommend that you have the gearbox fluid (oil) replaced every 2 years or 50,000 km.
VALVOLINE PROTECTION PLAN
This maintenance service uses Valvoline products, equipment and processes that have been specifically designed so that your vehicle can reach its maximum performance level. When this service is part of a complete maintenance program and carried out under the terms and conditions of the Valvoline Protection Plan, your vehicle is covered by the plan, without time or mileage limits!
Gearbox fluid replacement prices vary between garages, and some are more expensive than others.
When you use our preventive maintenance services, you can trust that the replacement of your vehicle’s gearbox fluid will be performed by highly qualified technicians who use cutting-edge technology and equipment and top-quality products. All this, at competitive prices!