Dear valued and loyal customer,
At Autotech Performance, the well-being of our employees and customers has been our main concern. During this extremely challenging time due to COVID-19, I want to assure you that I am doing everything possible to ensure the security of our community. As a result, we have taken several measures, such as implementing heightened hygiene practices in our facility.
We are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating our operating procedures based on the recommendations from public health and government officials, to help protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees.
These are the steps we are taking:
Customer Service area:
- It is mandatory for clients to wear a face covering
- To create the recommended distance between our staff and customers at the counter, we have added markers on the floor.
- Staff is always wearing a face covering.
- Reduced the number of chairs in the waiting area to apply social distancing measures.
- Doors, handles, counters, and surfaces are cleaned several times daily.
- Payment terminal machines are cleaned after every customer transaction. Customers may also pay by telephone if they wish.
- Removal of self-serve coffee machine, table, and magazines.
- We will no longer be providing shuttle service during this time and encourage customers to leave their car for service.
- We will notify customers via email or text message regarding evaluation costs and customer approvals, when the car is ready, etc.
Mechanic/Repair Service area:
- Mechanics wear face covering
- Keys are wiped with disinfectant.
- Mechanics are washing hands and changing gloves with every car to reduce contact with steering wheels, door handles, and other car surfaces.
- Seat covers are used for every repair.
We are doing everything we can to support our customers while prioritising the health and safety of our customers and employees. In the spirit of the safety of our community, we ask that if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms to please cancel your appointment.
During this unprecedented time, I want to thank each and every one of you for your trust and loyalty and wish you all health and peace while we all to our part to ensure the health and safety of our families, communities and country.
Autotech Performance inc.