Dear valued and loyal customer,
As announced on April 13, 2020 starting on April 15, service stations will be able to perform vehicle maintenance and repairs for essential workers and the general public.
At Autotech Performance, the well-being of our employees and our customers is our main concern. In this extremely difficult time due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our community safe. As a result, we have taken several steps, such as implementing enhanced hygiene practices in our facility and to reduce non-essential contact.
Here are the steps we are taking:
Repairs will be made by appointment only.
Customer Service area:
- To create the recommended distance between our staff and customers at the counter, we have added markers on the floor.
- Staff is always wearing gloves.
- In order to comply with the social distancing guidelines, no client can stay in the waiting room. We ask that customers leave their vehicle with us (drop off) and we will contact you when the work is completed using the method of their choice (Phone, SMS, email).
- Doors, handles, counters and surfaces are cleaned several times a day.
- In order to avoid cross-contamination via the payment terminal, we have set up a temporary online payment platform.
- Removal of self-serve coffee machine, table, and magazines.
- We will no longer be providing shuttle service during this time and encourage customers to find a way to return home.
- We will notify customers via email or text message regarding evaluation costs and customer approvals, when the car is ready, etc.
- Rather than printing invoices, we will send invoices to customers by email.
Mechanic/Repair Service area:
- Keys are wiped with disinfectant.
- Mechanics are washing hands and changing gloves after every car to reduce contact with steering wheels, door handles, and other car surfaces.
- Seat covers are used for every repair.
We are doing everything we can to support our customers while prioritising the health and safety of our customers and employees. In the spirit of the safety of our community, we ask that if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms to please cancel your appointment.
During this unprecedented time, we want to thank each and every one of you for your trust and loyalty and wish you all health and peace while we all do our part to ensure the health and safety of our families and our communities.
Autotech Performance inc.