The stress of heat upon the 600 - and more - moving parts that make up your vehicle’s transmission causes the transmission fluid to fail over time. In turn, worn fluid leads to worn and broken parts. Sludge and contaminated fluid must be removed from both the transmission and the torque converter and replaced with new ATF transmission fluid and special fluid conditioners.
Procedure followed by our technician
- Dissolution and removal of varnish and gums in the valve body, torque converter, pan, filter element, transmission lines and transmission cooler using a professional-use cleaner.
- Installation of ATF transmission fluid using specialized equipment that circulates the old fluid out and replaces it entirely with the new fluid.
- Addition of seal conditioners‚ oxidation inhibitors and gearing promoters to the new ATF fluid
- Smoother, quieter gear shifting
- Reduction of chatter or noise from sluggish operation
- Longer component life
This service should be performed every 2 years or every 50‚000 km (30,000 miles) for a long‚ trouble-free transmission life.
BG Lifetime Protection Plan
- This service incorporates BG products, equipment and processes specifically-designed to achieve premium performance for your vehicle.
- When performed as part of a complete maintenance program in accordance with the terms and conditions detailed in this program, your vehicle is covered under the BG Lifetime Protection Plan – not time limit, no mileage limit!
- Find more about the BG Lifetime Protection Plan.
BG Products, Inc.
©copyright 2006 BG Products, Inc. www.bgprod.com • BG No. 1765