Brake fluid is extremely hygroscopic, meaning that it attracts moisture. This leads to contamination and fluid breakdown, shortening the life of expensive master cylinders, pneumatic parts, brake lines and fittings. For maximal protection of the braking system, old fluid must be completely removed and replaced.
Procedure followed by our technician
- Removal of contaminated fluid from the entire hydraulic system using BG equipment
- Replenishment of system with Ultra-Dry BG High-Temp Formula DOT3 or DOT4 Brake Fluid, proven to prevent corrosion
- Brake system inspection to identify leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish build up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors or drums and air brake lines.
- Safer and more efficient braking operation
- Longer component life
- Protection against rust and corrosion
This Service should be performed when brake fluid shows contamination - or every 2 years or
interval of 50‚000 to 64‚000 km (30‚000 to 40‚000 miles).
BG Lifetime Protection Plan
- This service incorporates BG products, equipment and processes specifically designed to achieve premium performance for your vehicle.
- When performed as part of a complete maintenance program in accordance with the terms and condition detailed in this program, your vehicle is covered under the BG Lifetime Protection Plan – no time limit, no mileage limit!
- Find more about the BG Lifetime Protection Plan.
BG Products, Inc.
©copyright 2006 BG Products, Inc. www.bgprod.com • BG No. 1766