The proper functioning of the hydraulic system that assists the steering of your vehicle depends on a clean and quality liquid. Over time and kilometers, the servo-steering fluid deteriorates, causing premature wear of the soft metals and hardening of the rubber seals. This results in a squeak when you turn the steering wheel, leading to premature parts failure.
Procedure followed by our technicians
- A safe and effective cleaner dissolves and suspends varnish and deposits that accumulate in the power steering system
- Used fluid and all contaminants are removed from the system and a new high performance liquid – which protects against noise, wear and leaks – is installed.
- Reduced sharp grinding of the steering caused by sticky valves
- Eliminating the “jolt sensation” of the steering wheel
- Increased prevention of steering fluid leaks
- Reduced parts wear
Frequency of service
This service is recommended every 2 years or 50,000 km.
valvoline protection plan
- This service includes the use of Valvoline products, equipment and processes specifically designed for your vehicle to achieve optimum performance.
- When this service is part of a complete maintenance program and is carried out according to the terms and conditions specified in this program, your vehicle is covered by the Valvoline Protection Plan – no time limit, no mileage limit!
- Information about the Valvoline Protection Plan.