The accumulation of soot deposits in the air and fuel intake system reduces fuel economy and engine power and causes difficult starts. A thorough professional cleaning of the engine is necessary to remedy this situation.
procedure followed by our technicians
- Cleaning the fuel injectors
- Cleaning the body of the power box, the air box and the air intake
- Elimination of accumulated carbon in valves, ports, piston crowns and combustion chambers
- Cleaning deposits that clog the catalytic converter
- Restoring the crucial fuel-air balance in the intake system
- Increase in fuel efficiency
- Return of horsepower and smooth idling
- Emissions reduction
- Correction of the fuel jet distribution of the injector
Frequency of service
This service is recommended every 25,000 km.
Lifetime protection plan
- This service includes the use of Valvoline products, equipment and processes specifically designed for your vehicle to achieve optimum performance.
- When this service is part of a complete maintenance program and is carried out according to the terms and conditions specified in this program, your vehicle is covered by the Valvoline Protection Plan – no time limit, no mileage limit!
- Information about the Valvoline Protection Plan.