Worn gear oil causes rapid deterioration of parts, which is the main cause of gear failure. This maintenance service restores the maximum performance of the gearbox and ensures a long life of the parts.
Procedure followed by our technicians
- Removal of used and contaminated lubricant, deposits and varnish accumulated in front and rear differentials, transverse axes, manual transmissions and transfer boxes
- System filling with premium quality 100% synthetic Valvoline gear oil and metal conditioners
- Vehicle test drive
- Thermal stability and quieter performance
- Optimum performance of the gearbox
- Improved joint performance
- Protection against wear, electrical stitching and corrosion
- Extended life of parts
Frequency of service
This service is recommended every 2 years or 50,000 km.
Valvoline protection plan
- This service includes the use of Valvoline products, equipment and processes specifically designed for your vehicle to achieve optimum performance.
- When this service is part of a complete maintenance program and is carried out according to the terms and conditions specified in this program, your vehicle is covered by the Valvoline Protection Plan – no time limit, no mileage limit!
- Information about the Valvoline Protection Plan.