BG Fuel-air Induction System Service
Sooty deposit build-up throughout the fuel-air induction system results in poor fuel economy, lack of power and difficult starting. A thorough professional cleaning is required to remedy this situation.
Procedure followed by our technician
- Cleaning of fuel injectors
- Cleaning of throttle body, plenum and air-intake
- Removal of baked-on carbon from valves, ports, piston crowns and combustion chambers
- Cleaning of deposits clogging the catalytic converter
- Restored critical fuel-air balance in admission system
- Increased fuel economy
- Restored horsepower and smoother idling
- Reduced emissions
- Corrected fuel injector spray pattern
This service should be performed every 24‚000 km (15,000 miles)
BG Lifetime Protection Plan
- This service incorporates BG products, equipment and processes specifically designed to achieve premium performance for your vehicle.
- When performed as part of a complete maintenance schedule in accordance with terms and conditions detailed in this program, your vehicle is covered under the BG Lifetime Protection Plan – no time limit, no mileage limit!
- Find more about the BG Lifetime Protection Plan.
BG Products, Inc.
©copyright 2006 BG Products, Inc. www.bgprod.com • BG No. 1760