Worn gear oil eventually results in damaged parts - the primary cause of gear failure. This maintenance service restores maximum drive line performance and ensures extended component life.
Procedure followed by our technician
- Removal of used and contaminated lubricant, deposits and varnish from front and rear differentials, transaxles, manual transmissions and transfer cases
- Replenishment of system with BG premium 100% synthetic gear oil and metal conditioners
- Road test of the vehicle
- Thermal stability and quieter performance
- Optimum drive line efficiency
- Improved seal performance
- Protection against wear, pitting and corrosion
- Extended component life
This service should be performed every 2 years or 50,000 km (30,000 miles).
BG Lifetime Protection Plan
- This service incorporates BG products, equipment and processes specifically designed to achieve premium performance for your vehicle.
- When performed as part of a complete maintenance program in accordance with the terms and conditions detailed in this program, your vehicle is covered under the BG Lifetime Protection Plan – no time limit, no mileage limit!
- Find more about the BG Lifetime Protection Plan.
BG Products, Inc.
©copyright 2006 BG Products, Inc. www.bgprod.com • BG No. 1758