BG Power Steering Service
The hydraulic system that powers your vehicle’s steering wheel relies on fresh fluid. Power steering fluid breaks down over time and mileage which causes early wear of soft metals and hardening of rubber seals. The result is noise when you turn the steering wheel, leading to premature component failure.
Procedure followed by our technician
- A safe and effective cleaner dissolves and keep in suspension the varnish and deposits that form within the power steering system.
- The entire system is drained of all the old fluid and contaminants and a new BG high-performance fluid - that protects against noise‚ wear and leakage – is installed.
- Alleviates steering squeal caused by sticking valves
- Eliminates the “jerky feeling” on the steering wheel
- Helps prevent fluid leaks
- Reduces wear of components
This service should be performed every 2 years or 50,000 km (30,000 miles).
BG Lifetime Protection Plan
- This service incorporates BG products, equipment and processes specifically-designed to achieve premium performance for your vehicle.
- When performed as part of a complete maintenance program in accordance with the terms and conditions detailed in this program, your vehicle is covered under the BG Lifetime Protection Plan – no time limit, no mileage limit!
- Find more about the BG Lifetime Protection Plan.
BG Products, Inc.
©copyright 2006 BG Products, Inc. www.bgprod.com • BG No. 1764